FEATURES & BENEFITS
The V-type twin cylinder water-cooling diesel engine is compact and lightweight, whose rigidity has been greatly enhanced.
It is featured by reliable and stable performance, easy disassembly, and maintenance.
Application of cylinder gear driving device leads to a more compact, precise, and reliable structure.
Features & benefits
● Firm construction, light weight, improved stiffness and steadiness.
● Steady and reliable performance.
● Voltage stabilization tank parts would decrease the inlet noise.
● The column gear driving is more compact, exact and reliable.
● Vertical shaft or horizontal shaft are optional.
● Electric starter make starting more easily.
● Easy maintenance
|Type||Two cylinder, V-twin, air cooled, four stroke, OHV, direct injection|
|Rated power/Rated speed||kW/r/min||11/3000 12/3600|
|The lowest speed at zero load||r/min||≤1300|
|Lubricating system||Pressure splashed|
|Starting system||Electric starter|
|Rotation direction (face to the output axle)||Anticlockwise|
|Fuel type||0#,-10#,-20# diesel|
|Fuel consumption||(g/kW.h)/r/min||273/3000 285/3600|
|Lube oil type||CD grade or SAE 10W-30, 15W-40|
|Lube oil capacity||L||4|
|Starting Motor Capacity||V, Kw||12V 1.4kW|
|Charging Generator Capacity||V, A||12V 20A|
|Accumulator Capacity||V, Ah||12V 60Ah|